- 4 Swordfish steaks, 1/2 inch
- 2-1/2 tbsp Ground coriander
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 6 tbsp Water
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 5-6 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges for garnishing
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2-1/2 tbsp Cayenne
- In a skillet, put together cayenne, turmeric, coriander, cumin, salt, lime juice and about 6 tbsp of water.
- Mix it properly to prepare a thick paste.
- Use this paste to cover both sides of the fish steaks.
- Marinate the fish steaks for 15 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat oil.
- Fry the steaks until they turn brown. Take two steaks at a time.
- Cook either side for 6-8 minutes, turning once.
- Place them in a heatproof plate and keep them warm in an oven.
- Use lemon wedges for garnishing.
- Serve it with rice and naan.