Get more about information on Master's Degree programs in China for international students, postgraduate programs and postgraduate degrees in China.
Master's Degree Programs In China For International Students
Higher education in China has played a significant role in the economic, scientific and social sectors of the nation. The education system in China has been growing and changing at a rapid rate, owing to which there is always an inflow of aspirants from across the world. China has been known for its reputed universities since ancient civilizations. one of the most famous establishments in China is the Peking University, formerly known as the Modern National University of China. other renowned institutions are the Jiaotong, Tianjin, Nanjing etc. Living in this colourful country, comes with learning more about the cuisine, culture and of course, education system. There are also various aids available to support international students in China in areas of undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Some of the popular subjects for Master's Degree program are: Human Rights, Entrepreneurship and Middle Eastern Studies to Sustainable Urban Design, Biotechnology, Film and Media Producing and Engineering.
Postgraduate Programs In China
- Application from the respective university for pursuing a Master's Degree.
- Bachelor's Degree certificate or University Diploma certificates (original or notarized copy in Chinese or English)
- Transcripts for all previous courses.
- Passport size photo (white background, 35mm x 45mm) and copy of passport.
- Certificate of HSK test.
- Personal statement (written in English or Chinese and including study and work experience, reasons for application and study proposal)
- Letters of recommendation from two associate professors or above.
- For international students, a photocopy of 'Foreigner Physical Examination Form' printed by the Chinese quarantine authority.
- Remittance receipt of the application fee.
Application Procedures For Enrollment
- online Application: There are many provisions for filling up application forms on the university website of particular institutions. All details can be submitted via this medium.
- Submission of Documents: All transcripts and letters must be sent to the university as per requirements, either through email or by post, before the given deadline.
- Enrollment: Admission will be given based on a competitive selection according to results of the HSK Test and the university's entrance examination. Applicants are requested to check the status of their application via an online system on the international college website.
As a means of providing aid to candidates, the Chinese Government provides a 'Fulltime Scholarship Scheme' for international students. The recruitment of students is administered by the ocean University of China. Duration of scholarships for a Master's degree students are 2-3 years.
Postgraduate Degree In China
Master's Degree Program in Electronic Engineering (for International Students)
Electronic Engineering is an integration of Electronic Science and Technology, Telecommunication and Information Engineering, Control Science and Engineering, Material Science and Engineering along with optical Engineering. This discipline is said to be the pillar of the University of Electronic Science and Technology in China. Experiments such 'Electronic Thin Films and Integrated Devices' and 'Communications and Anti-Interference' are carried out here. The two options provided for completion of the degree are coursework for 1-2 years or coursework with a thesis for 2-3 years.
Master's of European and International Law (MEIL)
This is an undertaking of the China-EU School of Law in Beijing. It is a joint venture between the Chinese Government and the European Union, in the University of Hamburg. Lectures are held by professors from 13 different universities in Europe. In additional, the program has courses in Chinese Law too. The application procedure begins in April.
MA/MBA Dual Degree Program in Chinese Studies
Graduates of this program have an opportunity to work in multinational corporations, business development and marketing and finance sectors. Acquaintance with the Chinese Language, culture and a good academic performance are some of the main objectives of this program. Applications for both Ross School of Business and Rackham Graduate School must be submitted separately.
Some of the programs are:
- School of Humanities
- School of Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Management
- School of Foreign Languages
- School of Political Science and Public Administration
- School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- School of Information Science and Engineering
- School of Control Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Civil and Architectural Engineering
Hope this article has provided you with an idea about admission for higher education in China. once you have all relevant documents and the certificates of qualifying entrance exams, the procedures become simpler.