Cityscape India, an annual international exhibition and conference, focuses on property investment and development. The event brings national and international investors, leading architects, property developers and designers on a common platform to discuss about the best in architecture, real estate, urban planning and design. Cityscape India exhibition provides an excellent opportunity to real estate developers to exhibit their projects.
Along with the Cityscape India exhibition, the Retail City India conference will also be held. The conference aims to examine contemporary retail and project concepts. It will also provide in-depth understanding of new approaches in development planning including architectural process, research methodologies, and concept strategies. The issues to be discussed at the conference are:
1. Key drivers for international investment.
2. Strategies for improving India's infrastructure to sustain property growth.
3. Identifying the most profitable asset classes and cities.
4. Fuelling investment opportunities in retail and criteria for success in mall development.
5. Lessons learnt from China's property boom.
6. Winning formulas for structuring joint ventures.
7. Capitalizing on the rise in private equity and other strategies for raising capital.
Targeted visitors for Cityscape India trade fair are: institutional investors, retail property developers, banks and financial institutions, residential property developers, commercial property developers, property owners, property investors, high net worth individuals, property advisors, investment promotion agencies, architects, designers, real estate portfolio managers, real estate solution providers, project managers and directors, municipal & regional gov. authorities, and construction companies.
Targeted exhibitors for Cityscape India exhibition are the companies/firms dealing in: property financiers, property owners, property development consultants, architects, designers, urban planners, engineering consultants, major contractors, project management companies, consultants, property developers, and cities & regional authorities.