Corporate Taxation in India would highlight various key business and tax issues for business organizations. A number of eminent speakers and tax experts will talk about recent tax and business trends. The conference will assist delegates to seek information about new regulations and government requirements on taxation issues. The conference comprises of lectures for tax and finance professionals, focusing on tax legislation key areas.
Highlights of the Corporate Taxation in India conference include the following:
1. Regional and Global Tax Risk Management
2. Foreign Investment in India and its Taxation
3. Taxation of Mergers and Acquisitions
4. Formulating an effective tax policy as a key success factor
5. International Transfer Pricing (TP) Compliance / Update and Practical considerations
6. The Use of Technology in Taxation Practices