Next Generation Low Cost Handsets Asia will develop technical and commercial strategies to harness ultra low cost, entry level, and low cost 3G solutions to penetrate emerging markets. The conference will bring leading handset and contract manufacturers, operators, technology and content providers, and application developers on a common platform. It will also provide solutions to the challenges faced by the operators to maintain ARPU maximization and profitability in the highly competitive markets.
Next Generation Low Cost Handsets Asia conference will highlight the following points:
1. Marketing ULCH, entry-level and LCH to price sensitive customers.
2. Market trends, opportunities and developments for LCH.
3. ULCH as an economic opportunity for the masses.
4. Reducing the impact of the initial cost of becoming a mobile subscriber.
5. Define user requirements for entry-level handsets.
6. Reducing the total cost of ownership.
7. Developing a low-cost distribution strategy and after market support.
8. Examine low cost 3G opportunities-B ring 3G and mobile internet services to the developing world.