The Prestige International conference attempts to provide a platform where academicians, researchers, consultants and practicing managers from across the globe come together and review the prevalent emerging opportunities for organizations to evolve new strategies. It will explore how organisations should build to sustain the best out of them in the changing global set up under the wave of the globalization for far reaching benefits in develop and developing countries.
Following topics will be discussed at the conference:
1. Human Resource as a Strategic Process.
2. Human Resource Outsourcing and Organizational Culture.
3. Value Addition through Human Research Accounting.
4. Corporate Governances and Business Ethics.
5. Organized Retailing: Challenges and Opportunities.
6. Brand Management in the Globalizing Market : Issues Concerns.
7. Globalization of Indian Capital Market.
8. Financial Reporting and Disclosure Practices.
9. New Trends in Financial Services.
10. Creating Customer Value.
11. Creativity in Advertising : Changing paradigm.
12. Quality Initiatives through Six Sigma.
13. Enterprise Resource Planning.
14. Data Mining.