Ancient Greek Fruit Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-greek-salad
|Ancient Greek Fruit Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
- 1 Melon
- 2 Peaches
- 2 Pears
- 1 bunch Grapes
- 2 glasses Mosxato Wine
- ½ cup Almonds (peeled and chopped)
- ½ cup Golden Grapes
- ½ cup Honey
How to make Ancient Greek Fruit Salad:
- Separate the flesh of the melon with a knife and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare rest of the fruits, clean or cut.
- Place them in a bowl and add the melon. Toss the fruits to mix them well.
- Heat the wine on low heat, just enough to warm up.
- Add honey and stir.
- Pour the liquid over the fruits and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve chilled.