Andhra Mutton Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.kostalife.com/lifestyle/andhra-mutton-fry-tasty-healthy-addition-to-your-meal/
|Andhra Mutton Fry Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Mutton(35.2 oz , 2.2 pounds)
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp Red chilli Powder
- 200 gm (7.5 oz) Rice Flour
- 100 gm (3.5 oz) Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Fistful Curry Leaves
- 20 nos Marinated Green Chillies
- Salt to taste
- 350 m Oil
How to make Andhra Mutton Fry:
- Cut the mutton into small pieces.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, lemon juice and salt to the mutton. Marinate it for about an hour.
- Stir rice flour and corn flour.
- Its time to add water and salt to prepare a dough (like pakoda dough ).
- Add the marinated mutton to the dough that you have prepared.
- And allow to settle for about 10 mins.
- Deep fry the mutton like the bajjis.
- You can use the same oil for deep frying the curry leaves and chillies (which was marinated in lemon juice and salt for a day ).
- Its time to serve the mutton fry and the curry leaf-green chilly fry while hot.
Goes great with Chapati and rice