Indian Recipes : Apple Cake Recipe
Apple Cake is a popular Christmas recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Apple Cake by following this easy recipe.
Apple Cake Recipe
• 4 Apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
• 1 tbsp Baking Powder
• 2 cups White Sugar
• 4 Eggs
• 2 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
• 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
• 5 tbsp White Sugar
• 5 tbsp Brown Sugar
• 1 cup Vegetable Oil How to make Apple Cake:
• Mix flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
• Take a different bowl and put vegetable oil, sugar (2 cups) and eggs into it. Beat the mixture well.
• Now, blend the egg mixture and flour mixture until smooth.
• Take a small bowl and mix brown sugar, white sugar and cinnamon in it.
• Pour half of the oil-egg batter into a pan. Add 2 apples followed by half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture to the pan.
• Repeat the last step.
• Bake the mixture in a preheated oven at 350 degree F for about 50-70 minutes.
• Let the cake cool. Invert the pan over a plate.
• Apple Cake is ready to serve.
please indicate at what temperature cake is to be baked. this is not mentioned in your recipe, thank you
Submitted by: sugun
posted : 16-Dec-2011 10:21 AM
Hey Jass.... nice recipe :-) really Yummy... can't stop eating :-))
Submitted by: Vik
posted : 06-Jul-2011 08:24 AM
oven temperature and type of pan would be good to add to the instructions
Submitted by: E Stenerson
posted : 25-Oct-2010 05:16 PM
Recipe of the Month
Paneer Pakora is a very common recipe for rainy season. Learn how to...