Apple Cake Recipe
|Apple Cake Recipe|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (31 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 4 Apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 5 tbsp White Sugar
- 5 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
How to make Apple Cake:
- Mix flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Take a different bowl and put vegetable oil, sugar (2 cups) and eggs into it. Beat the mixture well.
- Now, blend the egg mixture and flour mixture until smooth.
- Take a small bowl and mix brown sugar, white sugar and cinnamon in it.
- Pour half of the oil-egg batter into a pan. Add 2 apples followed by half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture to the pan.
- Repeat the last step.
- Bake the mixture in a preheated oven at 350 degree F for about 50-70 minutes.
- Let the cake cool. Invert the pan over a plate.
- Apple Cake is ready to serve.