Apple Kheer Recipe
|Apple Kheer Recipe|
|Rating||6.7 / 10 (23 votes)|
- 2 liter Whole Fat Milk
- 2 Cooking Apples (peeled & diced into small pieces)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 5 Almonds (thinly slivered)
- 5 Pistachios (thinly slivered)
- 15-20 Saffron Strands
How to make Apple Kheer:
- Take milk in a pan and heat until it is condensed to 2/3 in quantity.
- Put apples with sugar in a fresh pan and cook until apples are soft. Then drain the apples and also reserve the liquid.
- Add the reserved liquid to the milk and boil it for 5 min.
- Now, add apple with remaining ingredients except almonds & pistachios and cook it for 3-4 min.
- Sprinkle almonds and pistachios over it.
- Serve hot or chilled.