Applesauce Spice Cake Recipe
|Applesauce Spice Cake Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
- ½ cup Molasses
- 1 cup Applesauce
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Cloves
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1¾ cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 2 tsp Ginger (optional)
How to make Applesauce Spice Cake:
- Mix together molasses and applesauce in a large bowl.
- Combine cinnamon, cloves, baking powder, baking soda, whole wheat pastry flour and ginger together in another bowl. Mix well.
- Add the flour mixture to the applesauce mix. Blend the mixture thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a nonstick 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Bake the batter at 350 °F (175 °C) for 30 to 45 minutes.