Bacon Tomato Chowder Recipe
|Bacon Tomato Chowder Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 14.5 oz can Chicken Broth
- ¾ cup canned Diced Tomatoes (with Juice)
- 3 Bacon Strips (diced)
- 2/3 cup half-and-half Cream
- ¼ cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 dash ground Nutmeg
- ¼ cup all purpose Flour
How to make Bacon Tomato Chowder:
- Cook bacon till crisp over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Remove it into paper towels and drain oil. In the same pan, melt butter and then stir in flour and nutmeg until smooth.
- Brisk in broth gradually and bring to boil. Cook and stir it for 2 min or till it thickens.
- Stir in the tomatoes by keeping the heat low. Then stir in cream as well and heat through. Add bacon and serve.