Baked Pancake Recipe
|Baked Pancake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 500 ml Whole Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 2-4 tbsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- 200 gm All Purpose Flour (Maida)
How to make Baked Pancake:
- Take milk and eggs in a large mixing bowl and whip well.
- Mix in sugar and salt.
- Pour in flour little at a time, stirring continually.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Transfer the batter to a baking pan layered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 225-250 °C for 20-25 minutes or until it is puffy and golden brown.
- Cut into pieces and serve with jam.