Banana Halwa Recipe
|Banana Halwa Recipe|
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
|Rating||9.0 / 10 (17 votes)|
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 4-5 tbsp Sugar
- 2-3 tsp Ghee
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Banana Halwa:
- Peel off and mash the bananas.
- Heat ghee in a heavy pan.
- Add bananas and cook over low heat, stirring to prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium flame or until bananas have browned.
- Add more ghee as necessary.
- Add sugar after 4-5 minutes and continue stirring until dissolved.
- Add cardamom powder and remove from heat.
- Keep stirring till the mixture becomes viscous.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- Banana Halwa is ready to be served.