Bandhakopir Ghonto Recipe
|Bandhakopir Ghonto Recipe|
|Rating||5.0 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 1 Cabbage (finely chopped)
- 2 Medium Potatoes (pressure cooked and cut into cubes)
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilies Paste
- 1 cup Fresh Green Peas
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1-1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Panch Phoron ( grounded)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
How to make Bandhakopir Ghonto:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes till golden brown , keep aside.
- Fry bay leaves, ginger-garlic-green chilies paste until the raw smell fades away.
- Now add cabbage and water and cook till soft.
- When soft, combine fried potatoes, peas, cumin, coriander, panch phoron, chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt with it, mix everything thoroughly.
- Cover the pan for another 5 to6 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Now remove from fire and serve with hot rice.