Bangkok Margarita Recipe
|Bangkok Margarita Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
- 2 oz Reposado Tequila
- Aleppo pepper (1pinch)
- 1 Lime
- Maldon salt (1pinch)
How to make Bangkok Margarita:
- Mix the Tequila, pineapple juice and ginger liqueur in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake it vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a martini glass.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of the drink and grate lime zest over it.
- Tap the grater to gently let the zest fall into the drink.