Barbecued Octopus Salad Recipe
|Barbecued Octopus Salad Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 800 gms Baby octopus
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 1/2 Cup water
- 3 Garlic flakes (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Red capsicum (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Fresh chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
How to make Barbecued Octopus Salad:
- Clean octopus under running water.
- Allow it to dry.
- Mix dry octopus with oil, water and garlic.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Cook it on heated on barbecue for 4 minutes till tender.
- Drain it.
- Mix thai sweet chilli sauce, pepper, coriander and lime juice.
- Barbecued Octopus Salad is ready.