Barbequed Oysters Recipe
|Barbequed Oysters Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 60 unopened, fresh and live medium Oysters
- 5 Limes
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper (ground)
How to make Barbequed Oysters:
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Place oysters on a large baking sheet.
- Bake the oysters for 8 to 15 minutes till the shells open up.
- Squeeze out the juice from the limes into a small serving bowl. Also remove the pulp and mix.
- Add in black pepper and mix well.
- Serve oysters in the half shell along with the lime sauce.