Bavarian Brownies Recipe
|Bavarian Brownies Recipe|
|Rating||2.8 / 10 (5 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
|Calories Per Serving||156|
- 500 gm German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine (softened)
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped)
How to make Bavarian Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13X9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except chocolate chips and walnuts in an electric mixer.
- Now stir in the remaining ones.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until brownies are done.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.