Bean Lasagna Recipe
|Bean Lasagna Recipe|
||4.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 Can vegetarian refried beans
- 2 Cans stewed tomatoes
- 10 Lasagne noodles, uncooked
- 1 Cup corn kernels
- 1/4 Cup black olives, sliced
- 1 Cup cottage cheese
- 1 Bottle mild taco sauce
How to make Bean Lasagna:
- In a bowl mix beans stewed tomatoes and a couple of tablespoons of taco sauce.
- Pour about a quarter of the taco sauce in the Lasagne pan. Then cover it with noodles.
- Layer the beans, drained tomatoes, sauce, corn, cheese and noodles and stir.
- Now cover tightly with foil. And bake for about an hour, until the noodles turns tender.
- Make it sure to check after 5-10. Remove the foil and sprinkle with olives and bake for another couple of minutes. Serve hot.