Beef Wellingtons Recipe
|Beef Wellingtons Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 3 (4 oz) Beef Tenderloin Fillets
- 3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- ½ Onion (thinly sliced)
- ¼ tsp freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2½ cups Heavy Cream
- 1 sheet frozen Puff Pastry (thawed)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 fresh Thyme leaves
How to make Beef Wellingtons:
- Combine garlic, onion, pepper, and ½ cup cream in a saucepan. Warm over medium-low heat. Remove, set aside and keep warm.
- Heat a grill on high flame.
- Make a 1-inch slit in the center of each beef fillet.
- Grill each side of the fillet for 2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out the pastry to 1/3 inch thickness and cut into 3 8-inch squares.
- Place a fillet on the center of each square and add some cream mixture over it.
- Pull the pastry up around the sides and pinch together at the top.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until nicely brown.
- Remove from the oven and pour worcestershire sauce over them.
- Place a thyme leaf inside each pastry (after making 1-inch slit) and serve hot.