Beer Can Chicken Recipe
|Beer Can Chicken Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Whole chicken
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 3 tbsp of dry spice rub
- 1 Can beer
How to make Beer Can Chicken:
- Remove neck and giblets from chicken.
- Rinse chicken inside and out, and pat dry with tissue papers.
- Rub chicken lightly with oil then rub inside and out with salt, pepper and dry rub.
- Open beer can and place beer can on a solid surface.
- Grabbing a chicken leg in each hand, plunk the bird cavity over the beer can. Put the bird-on-a-can to your grill and place in the center of the grate.
- Cook the chicken over medium-high, with the grill cover on, for approximately 1 1/4 hours.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Beer can chicken is ready.