Bhang Lassi Recipe
|Bhang Lassi Recipe|
|Rating||9.2 / 10 (45 votes)|
- 1/2 Ounce cannabis
- 2 Cups warm whole milk
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 tbsp Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Almonds, chopped
- 1/8 tsp Ginger, powdered
- 1 Pinch garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Grenadine
- 1 Cup water
How to make Bhang Lassi:
- Bring water to a boil in a teapot and add cannabis to it.
- Brew for about 7 to 10 minutes, then strain.
- Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tbsp of milk, repeat this process several times.
- Strain the milk into another bowl and keep aside.
- Add a little more milk to the cannabis and grind it along with the almonds, repeat this several times.
- Remove the cannabis and pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a container.
- Combine ginger, sugar, and garam masala with it, keep stirring.
- Bhang Lassi is ready to serve.