Indian Recipes : Bhang Lassi Recipe
Bhang Lassi is usually prepared on some special occasions such as Holi, Mahashivaratri. Learn how to make/prepare Bang Lassi by following this easy recipe.
Bhang Lassi Recipe
• 1/2 Ounce cannabis
• 2 Cups warm whole milk
• 1/2 Cup sugar
• 1 tbsp Coconut milk
• 1 tbsp Almonds, chopped
• 1/8 tsp Ginger, powdered
• 1 Pinch garam masala
• 1/2 tsp Grenadine
• 1 Cup water How to make Bhang Lassi:
• Bring water to a boil in a teapot and add cannabis to it.
• Brew for about 7 to 10 minutes, then strain.
• Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tbsp of milk, repeat this process several times.
• Strain the milk into another bowl and keep aside.
• Add a little more milk to the cannabis and grind it along with the almonds, repeat this several times.
• Remove the cannabis and pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a container.
• Combine ginger, sugar, and garam masala with it, keep stirring.
• Bhang Lassi is ready to serve.
I still don't know how really to proceed. What means brew (7-10min.)? How to grind wet leaves.
Submitted by: lilavati
posted : 31-Oct-2013 12:44 PM
I would use hemp seeds not cannabis indica which is illegal,also raw molasses cane as oppose to process sugar
Submitted by: Yolanda
posted : 11-Mar-2012 05:46 AM
Thanks for it esey cooking instruction
Submitted by: john paul
posted : 10-Mar-2012 03:39 AM
Recipe of the Month
Apple Cake is a popular Christmas recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Apple Cake...