|Rating||8.4 / 10 (31 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving||230|
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
How to make Bhatura:
- Sieve the flour and then mix it with baking soda and salt.
- Mix yoghurt and sugar and add to the flour.
- Add enough lukewarm water and knead it into soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it aside in warm place for fermentation. (about 3-4 hours)
- Divide it into 10-12 equal portions, roll them into balls. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Flatten the balls by pressing in between the greased palms.
- Roll into 5-6 inch diameter (like big puri).
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry on high flame.
- Serve hot with chhole.