Bhinda Par Eenda Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.rediff.com/getahead/slide-show/slide-show-1-food-recipes-3-delicious-ways-to-make-eggs/20140520.htm
|Bhinda Par Eenda Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 pound fresh Okra
- 2 Eggs
- 1 medium ripe Tomato (chopped)
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ½ inch fresh Ginger
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1-2 hot Green Peppers (optional)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Bhinda Par Eenda:
- Rinse okra and pat dry. Cut them into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in frying pan and sauté onions until golden.
- Add garlic, ginger, black pepper, green pepper, and salt. Stir well.
- Mix in the okra and cover to cook. After 2-3 minutes, add tomatoes and cook for another 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer into a buttered pie-plate.
- Beat egg whites for two minutes and mix well with the yolks and pinch of salt.
- Pour the egg mixture over the okra and bake at 300 degrees F for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot with chapatti.