Blueberry Jam Recipe
|Blueberry Jam Recipe|
||8.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 4-1/2 Cups fresh blueberries
- 1 Package powdered pectin
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/3 Cup lime juice
- 4 Cups sugar
- 1 tbsp Grated lime rind (optional)
How to make Blueberry Jam:
- Wash and crush blueberries, one layer at a time.
- Place blueberries, lime juice, water, pectin and lime rind in a large pan.
- Boil them over high heat until mixture comes to full boil, keep stirring.
- Mix sugar, stir it and bring to rolling boil again.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- Quickly put it into clean jars and seal.