Blueberry Liqueur Recipe
|Blueberry Liqueur Recipe|
- 2¼ cups Fresh Blueberries
- 3/4 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Zest
- 2/3 cup Brandy
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- 1¼ cup Sugar
How to make Blueberry Liqueur:
- Place berries in a clean 2 quart jar and add sugar. Crush berries with a wooden spoon and let it stand for about 1 hour.
- Now add vodka and brandy to the jar. Tightly cap the jar and shake vigorously.
- Now add syrup, lemon zest and lemon juice. Cover the jar and keep it undisturbed in a cool dark place for 2 weeks.
- Strain out the solids using a fine mesh strainer. Discard the solids and transfer liqueur to clean container and again let it stand for 1 week.
- Now filter it into the final container and age it for 1 month more before serving.