Blueberry Maple Breakfast Bake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.calgiant.com/blog/2012/01/27/blueberry-maple-breakfast-bake
|Blueberry Maple Breakfast Bake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||75 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 16 Eggs, beaten
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, reduced-fat
- 2 loaves Egg challah or other White Bread (14 oz. each)
- 4 cups Blueberries, fresh or frozen & divided
- 1⁄2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1⁄2 cup Butter, melted
- 3 cups Milk
How to make Blueberry Maple Breakfast Bake:
- You must preheat oven to 350ºF. Remove the crusts from bread. Cutting in 1" cubes is fine. Cream cheese should be cut in small cubes.
- Take a baking dish which is in a 13*9*2 proportion and grease it . Now, you can place the half the bread cubes in the greased dish. Top it with the remaining bread cubes and blueberries.
- Take a bowl and combine milk, eggs, butter and maple syrup in that. You can now carefully pour over the bread mixture. Bake it until a knife inserted comes out clean. It may take almost an hour to get ready. You should cover it with an aluminum foil if the edges brown so much.
- Cut it in squares and serve the delicious blue berry maple breakfast bake.