|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 lb Mutton
- 2 tbsp Rice
- 3 oz Plum (fresh or dried)
- 2 oz Peas
- 5 Potatoes (peeled & cut into small pieces)
- 1 Onion
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Bozbash:
- Steep the peas.
- Prepare meat broth and add the peas into the boiling stock.
- Grind meat and onions in a processor. Add rice, salt and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and make meatballs. Put two cherry plums inside each ball.
- Once the peas are done, add meatballs and potatoes into the stock.
- Add pepper, saffron and salt just 10-12 minutes before the soup is ready.
- Boil until cooked and serve hot.