British Scones Recipe
|British Scones Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¾ cup Buttermilk
How to make British Scones:
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add butter and mix until you form crumbs.
- Pour buttermilk in the mixture and knead to make soft dough.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts and shape them into round balls.
- Cut the balls diagonally but not cutting it apart.
- Grease a baking tray and place the balls in it.
- Set the oven at 425 °F and bake for 10-15 minutes until the scones are baked through.
- Serve hot with tea.