Broccoli Stromboli Recipe
|Broccoli Stromboli Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 oz Mushrooms (chopped)
- 8 oz Ground Beef /Turkey (cooked)
- 1/2 cup Onions (chopped)
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Tomatoes (Italian-style)
- 1/2 cup Broccoli (chopped fine)
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Red/Green Sweet Pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup pitted Ripe Olives (sliced)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 package Pizza Dough (refrigerated)
How to make Broccoli Stromboli:
- Place cooked meat and onion in a skillet and stir fry till the onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, broccoli, Italian seasoning and pepper. Bring to a boil and lower the flame.
- Allow it to simmer uncovered for a duration of 15 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Take care to stir occasionally.
- Stir in red/green sweet pepper, olives and mushrooms. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on a 15x10x1 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Roll pizza dough on a very lightly floured surface and create a 14x2 inch rectangle.
- Spoon the meat mixture in the center of the dough. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
- Moisten the edges of the dough with water. Bring the long edge together over filling. Stretch and pinch to seal. Fold the ends up and over seam.
- Arrange the roll on the prepared baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake uncovered at a temperature of 375 degrees F, for 25-30 minutes.