Photo Credit: http://quandnadcuisine.over-blog.com/article-33064528.html
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 700 gm Chicken Breast (cubed)
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Ginger
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Paprika (Degi Mirch)
- ¼ tsp Saffron Threads (crushed)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1½ tbsp Vegetable Oil
How to make Brochette:
- Take all the ingredients except chicken in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Mix in chicken pieces and coat well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep the chicken marinated for for 5-6 hours or all night in a fridge.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and grill on both sides for 10-12 minutes, or until meat is tender.
- Serve hot.