Broiled Lemon And Garlic Tiger Prawns Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.recipes100.com/recipe+garlic+prawns
|Broiled Lemon And Garlic Tiger Prawns Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1-1/2 pounds Tiger Prawns (peeled, de-veined, tails removed)
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 cup Butter
- 1-1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
How to make Broiled Lemon And Garlic Tiger Prawns:
- Pre-heat the oven to a broiler setting.
- Butterfly the prawns from the underside with a sharp knife.
- Take a broiler pan and arrange the prawns on the pan.
- Take a small saucepan and melt the butter, adding lemon juice and garlic.
- Pour the equivalent of 1/4 cup of this mixture into a small bowl and brush this mixture on to the prawns that are in the broiler pan.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top of the prawns.
- Place the broiler pan on the top rack of the oven and broil for 5 minutes.
- The prawns can be served with the rest of the butter mixture, which will serve as a dipping.