Broken Wheat Kheer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://veggieplatter.blogspot.in/2010/10/cracked-wheat-coconut-kheer.html
|Broken Wheat Kheer Recipe|
||8.4 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 1 cup broken wheat
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp Cardamoms powder
- 1 cup jaggery
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- 2 1/2 cup water
How to make Broken Wheat Kheer:
- Grind the wheat in a dry grinder.
- Heat ghee in a pan kept on flame.
- Add the grounded wheat and saute till it turns pink in color.
- Now take it out and transfer it into a pressure cooker.
- Add water to the wheat and cook till it becomes very soft. It takes approximately 7-8 minutes.
- Now add jaggery to the cooked wheat and simmer for one minute. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from the flame.
- Mix corn flour with coconut milk and add it to the porridge.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Broken wheat kheer is ready to serve.