Photo Credit: http://www.instructables.com/id/Bruschetta-Recipe/
||9.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 Cups tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 Cup olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 Cup fresh basil, minced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 baguette or loaf of French bread, sliced and toasted
How to make Bruschetta:
- Combine tomatoes and next six ingredients in glass pan; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until ready to serve.
- Bruschetta is ready.
- To serve, spoon onto thin slices of toasted baguette.