Brussels Sprouts Chiffonade Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art69542.asp
|Brussels Sprouts Chiffonade Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 300 g Brussels Sprouts (trimmed)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 20 g Butter
- 2 Shallots (chopped)
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 50 g Smoked Bacon (chopped)
How to make Brussels Sprouts Chiffonade:
- Cut the sprouts into fine long strips.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- Fry shallots, garlic, and bacon for 3-4 minutes until the shallots soften.
- Add sprouts and fry for another 5-10 minutes until thoroughly cooked.