Brussels Sprouts With Walnuts Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.lifesambrosia.com/2013/11/roasted-brussels-sprouts-walnuts-and-cranberries-recipe.html
|Brussels Sprouts With Walnuts Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 455 g Small Brussels Sprouts (trimmed)
- 1½ tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Black Pepper (grounded, to taste)
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Brussels Sprouts With Walnuts:
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Boil water in a large pan.
- Add sprouts to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Mix together olive oil, vinegar, black pepper, salt, and boiled sprouts.
- Transfer the sprouts to a greased baking pan and bake for around 20 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Add chopped walnuts and mix well. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.