Butterscotch Brownies Recipe
|Butterscotch Brownies Recipe|
||9.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4-cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup Confectioners Sugar
How to make Butterscotch Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8x8 inch-baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream brown sugar and butter together until smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg.
- Mix the baking powder, flour, walnuts and salt; stir into the sugar mixture.
- Smear onto the pan.
- Now, bake it for half an hour in the preheated oven.
- Chill it completely before frosting.
- Now combine all the ingredients of frosting except confectioner's sugar in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Now, boil and simmer it for two minutes.
- After two minutes, cool and beat in the confectioners' sugar.
- Smear over cooled bars and cut it into squares.