Calamares A La Romana Recipe
|Calamares A La Romana Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 small to medium Squids
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- A pinch of Salt
How to make Calamares A La Romana:
- Wash and clean the squids thoroughly. Remove the tentacles and dry thoroughly.
- Cut the squid into shapes of rings. Dip them in flour and then in beaten egg, mixed with a pinch of salt.
- Fry the squid rings in very hot oil.
- Remove from oil as soon as the rings are browned from all sides.
- Make sure that the frying time doesn't exceed more than 5 minutes as the squid will toughen on over cooking.
- Serve Calamares A La Romana hot!