Calamari Salad Recipe
|Calamari Salad Recipe|
||6.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/2 lbs Fresh squid, cleaned and cut into 1/2 inch circles
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/3 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Cup white wine vinegar or lemon juice
How to make Calamari Salad:
- Blanch the squid circles in boiling water for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Drain and keep the squid in a large bowl.
- Add onion, celery and other ingredients.
- Toss the mixture.
- Chill for 1/2 an hour before serving.