Carrot And Mint Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://appetiteforchina.com/recipes/thai-carrot-and-mint-salad
|Carrot And Mint Salad Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||7.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 3 cups Carrot, diagonally sliced
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 2 tbsp Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Pine Nuts, toasted
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint, chopped
How to make Carrot And Mint Salad:
- Add sliced carrot to a large saucepan of boiling water and bring it to boil. Remove from the heat and rinse it under cold water.
- Now, take a bowl and put vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in it. Mix well.
- Add carrots, raisins, onion, parsley, garlic and pine nuts and toss them gently.
- Cover the prepared salad and keep it in the refrigerator. Stir in mint before serving.