Carrot And Pineapple Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/14/raw-cake-recipes-healthy-desserts_n_6159208.html
|Carrot And Pineapple Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
- 2 to 3 Pineapple Slices
- 250 g Carrot
- 1 tbsp Soya/Sunflower Oil
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 3 cm Ginger
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp dark Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
How to make Carrot And Pineapple Salad:
- Peel the carrots properly and cut it into small slices.
- Wash and drain the pineapple slices and cut them into small pieces. Mix the chopped pineapple with carrots.
- Squeeze the ginger juice onto the carrot and pineapple mixture.
- Mix oil, orange juice, lime juice, soya sauce, salt, pepper and sugar and pour it into the carrot-pineapple mixture and toss well.
- Serve the salad garnished with coriander leaves.