Carrot Halwa Recipe
|Carrot Halwa Recipe|
|Rating||7.2 / 10 (106 votes)|
- 1-1/2 kg Carrots
- 200 gm Sweetened Condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- Handful grated cashew nuts and almonds
- 2 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Carrot Halwa:
- Wash and grate the carrots finely.
- Transfer the grated carrots to a pressure cooker.
- Cook for about two minutes.
- Remove the lid from the cooker.
- Allow excess water to evaporate.
- Keep churning the carrots occasionally.
- Pour milk and ghee over the cooked carrots.
- Simmer till all are well blended.
- Remove from the flame.
- Sprinkle with grated cashew nuts, almonds and cardamom powder.
- Carrot Halwa is ready to serve.