Indian Recipes : Cauliflower Manchurian Recipe
Cauliflower Manchurian is a very tasty and delicious recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Cauliflower Manchurian by following this easy recipe.
Cauliflower Manchurian Recipe
Serves 4, 294 cal per serving
• 1 medium size Cauliflower (Gobi) (chopped into pieces)
• 1 tbsp Corn Flour
• ¾ Cup Refined flour ( Maida)
• ¼ tsp Ajinomoto
• 1 ½ tbsp Ginger Paste
• 1 ½ tbsp Garlic Paste
• 1 Green chili (Chopped)
• 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
• 3 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
• 1 Cup Onion (finely chopped)
• Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
• Salt (to taste)
How to make Cauliflower Manchurian:
• Make a maida paste by mixing maida, salt, corn flour and water.
• Add ½ tbsp ginger, garlic paste and mix it well.
• Dip the cauliflower in paste.
• Deep fry in oil until it become golden brown and keep aside.
• Now take another pan add oil, another ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste, green chili and onion.
• Add ajinomoto, soya sauce, tomato and mix it well.
• Now add cauliflower which is already fried and mix it well
• Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Suggestions: Serve with tomato sauce
very very nice thank for u web site all recipe is good thanks for one more time
Submitted by: mathubala
posted : 14-Feb-2012 10:05 PM
Recipe of the Month
Gujia is a popular sweet dish of north India. Gujia recipe is associated with...