Cheese and Beef Pie Recipe
|Cheese and Beef Pie Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 lb (450 g) ground Beef
- 2/3 cup Milk (undiluted evaporated)
- ¼ cup fine dry Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/3 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1 can Mushrooms (drained, sliced)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ¼ tsp Oregano (crumbled)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
How to make Cheese and Beef Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine meat, milk, bread crumbs, and garlic in a large pan.
- Spread ketchup, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, and oregano over the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.