Cheese Crackers Recipe
|Cheese Crackers Recipe|
||2.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 100 gm Cream Cheese
- 125 gm All Purpose Flour/Maida for rolling
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Cheese Crackers:
- Preheat an oven at 350oF.
- Mix the flour and salt with the cream cheese in a large bowl to prepare a smooth dough.
- Add milk if necessary to make it smooth.
- Roll out the dough into a thin sheet.
- Cut them into small sized pieces with the help of a plastic knife.
- Put them on a greased baking tin and prick all over with a fork.
- Now bake it in the preheated oven for about 7-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.