Cheese Prawn Recipe
|Cheese Prawn Recipe|
||7.4 / 10 (5 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 50 gms Cheese
- 1/4 kg Prawn (deveined and boiled)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 2 Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 3/4 Mustard Sauce
- 1cup cheese sauce
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 3/4 tsp Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Onion(chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 Bunch Coriander Leaves
How to make Cheese Prawn:
- Mix cheese sauce with prawns.
- Add mustard sauce, soy sauce, chili sauce, pepper and salt.
- Mix potatoes with the above mixture.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with butter.
- Pour the above prepared mixture in it.
- Garnish with onion and tomatoes.
- Bake in oven over 200 C for about 5 minutes.
- Cheese Prawns are ready.
- Top with chopped coriander leaves and serve with toasted buns.