Cheese Stuffed Meatball Recipe
|Cheese Stuffed Meatball Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 1/2 lb (600 gms) Beef (ground)
- 1 1/2 lbs (600 gms) Pork (ground)
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/3 lb Mozzarella Cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 3 large Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 3/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper (ground)
- 1/3 cup Fresh Parsley (minced)
- Olive Oil (for deep frying)
- 6 cups Tomato Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese (grated) (for serving)
How to make Cheese Stuffed Meatball:
- In a big bowl mix milk and bread crumbs.
- In another bowl, whip eggs. Pour whipped eggs into the big bowl along with meats, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients with hands.
- Make small balls using dough.
- Flatten the rolls by pressing in between the palm, place cheese cubes in the center and seal it.
- Now in a deep pan, heat oil.
- Put the balls and deep fry it until the balls turn brown in color.
- In a skillet pour tomato sauce and let it boil in a medium high flame.
- Add meat balls into the sauce cover it and let it cook for another 30 minutes in low flame.
- Uncover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish it with grated cheese and parsley before serving.
Serve it with Italian pasta.