Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/impossibly-easy-cheeseburger-pie/8c78aa78-c368-40fa-8a88-1654640c7525
|Cheeseburger Pie Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- For the Crust:
- 1 cup Biscuit Baking Mix
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 pound ground lean Beef
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Biscuit Baking Mix
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
How to make Cheeseburger Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Knead soft and smooth dough by combining biscuit baking mix and milk.
- Roll out into a pie crust about 2 inches larger than an inverted 9-inch pie pan.
- Place into the pan and flute the edges. Keep aside.
- Fry beef, along with onion, until brown in the rendered fat. Remove the extra fat.
- Stir in salt, black pepper, biscuit baking mix, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Remove from heat and leave aside for a while.
- Spread the meat over the rolled-out dough.
- Arrange tomato slices on the meat mixture.
- Beat eggs slightly and pour all over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice.
- Serve hot with chili sauce.