Cheesy Pork Chop Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/cheesy-pork-chop-and-potato-casserole/
|Cheesy Pork Chop Casserole Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 4 thick cut boneless Pork Chops
- 10.75 oz condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 10.5 oz condensed French Onion Soup
- 8 oz Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
How to make Cheesy Pork Chop Casserole:
- Place the sliced potatoes at the bottom of a baking pan and put the pork chops on the top of the potatoes.
- Mix the cheddar cheese and onion soup and pour it over the pork chops.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degree C for 1 hour.
- Before serving sprinkle the chops with Monterey jack cheese.